- 1 banana (for an extra thick shake, freeze the banana overnight, without the peel)
- 2 heaping teaspoons almond butter
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder (for the muscles!)
- Almond or soy milk – more or less depending upon how thick I want it
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (the picture above does not show them)
Put ’em in a blender. If you’re just lucky enough that your roommate has a sweet Vitamix, use that. Meanwhile, the rest of us plebeians will make do with our crummy machines. Just kidding. Julie, your Vitamix rox.
Anyway, blend it up and slurp it down. Energy to tackle the day!