- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1 light green bell pepper, cut into chucks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Parmesan or any cheese (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Cook peppers in pan with oil until soft. Add tomatoes as well, and mushrooms if desired.
- When vegetables are soft, crack both eggs directly into the pan (or in a bowl first to avoid shells). Immediately combine mixture, making sure the egg is spread evenly among the peppers and tomatoes. Cook for no more than 2 minutes, leaving some moisture in the dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of hot eggs and enjoy!